test

Welcome to Jordana-Brewster.Org Temporary blog news. A place where you can find all the latest news, pictures, videos,
and interviews of our amazing Jordana Brewster.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jordana Brewster Twitter: "Loving the new shows THE NEW GIRL...."

Jordana was tweeting a couple of days ago about which new tv shows she are following lately, have a look at the trailers, they seems really really good! For longest experience, when Jordana pointed at some shows, they are really great, believe me, she is very good to choose tv shows.


THE NEW GIRL

TWO BROKE GIRLS

HOMELAND
I can totally agree with Jordana, in that Claire Danes is really a talented actress, and when I watched that first episode of "Homeland" yesterday, I was really surprise in how similar Claire & Jordana they looks and acting. No, I'm not seeing Jordana everywhere, believe me, have a look at it and you'll also see it... ;)

Do you guys remember to FOLLOW JORDANA BREWSTER on TWITTER ? and also help to spread the word around the net...? THANKS!

No comments: