test

Welcome to Jordana-Brewster.Org Temporary blog news. A place where you can find all the latest news, pictures, videos,
and interviews of our amazing Jordana Brewster.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jordana Brewster & her magic smile....

Personally nothing make more happy that when I make a video so beautiful as this one. Nothing is more wonderful that Jordana's smile, is really special....
And thanks a lot for all the amazing compliments to my videos, I really love and enjoy to make them, but as I always say... it's not me, it's just the girl in them ;) In fact, many times happens that when I re-watch them, they go deep in my heart... ;)
And I can't be more grateful with Jordana, for ALWAYS be sooo extremely sweet and kind to let me know how much she like them... this mean everything! :D




No comments: