test

Welcome to Jordana-Brewster.Org Temporary blog news. A place where you can find all the latest news, pictures, videos,
and interviews of our amazing Jordana Brewster.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sangabrielle's YouTube Channel on Jordana Brewster videos have over 2.000.000 views!

Yes, I was extremely happy last week, when suddenly my YouTube Channel, dedicate only to Jordana Brewster, since 2007, reach the incredible amount of over 2.000.000 viewers worldwide.

I can't express my happiness and how proud I'm, not because I feel that I made a hard work, as many pointed, but because I do love very much to make videos of Jordana, because she is a huge inspiration to me and because I absolutely love her works & how amazing human being she is. And when i created my

So THANK YOU 2.000.000 of times to all my viewers, friends, & subscribers that watched and keep watching all my Jordana Brewster's videos...

And especially THANK YOU JORDANA for join me in this celebration and for being such an inspiration!

No comments: