test

Welcome to Jordana-Brewster.Org Temporary blog news. A place where you can find all the latest news, pictures, videos,
and interviews of our amazing Jordana Brewster.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jordana Brewster Twitter: "Happy Birthday Patrick Duffy"

Yesterday, on March 17th, was not only "St.Patrick's Day" but also the birthday of Patrick Duffy, alias Bobby Ewing in Dallas, yes, one of these legends of the series. He was making his 63years and he was celebrating already last friday, on March 16, while the whole new Dallas's family was reunited fo shooting those promos!!
Jordana congratulated Mr.Duffy for his birthday like other members of this awesome family, trough their twitter.


Here is a little video of the moment when all Dallas's family sing "Happy Birthday" to Patrick! Click on the picture below to visit the web & watch it!!
Personally, Patrick Duffy was a very especial person in my childhood. He was my first hero & role model when i saw him working in Dallas, and yes, also my first "platonic love". And thanks to him I also learn swimming, losing my affraid to deep water, inspired by his role in that legendary tv series "Man from Atlantis"!! So today, watching him back in Dallas, and now working with Jordana, it's just like a wonderful dream come true!! I can't asking more happiness than that!! 
So congratulations Mr.Duffy for your amazing return to our tv screens and life, & thanks from the bottom of my heart, for being my inspirational role model, & yes, also my first love in the early years of my life ;-) You still just so handsom as in your 20's!
Happy Birthday & for a lot more years of a beautiful road you still need to walk & enjoy, with a lot of unforgettable moments, success in your carrier & happiness in your life!
ALL THE BEST FOR DALLAS!! SURE WE'LL LOVE IT!!
San xox

No comments: