test

Welcome to Jordana-Brewster.Org Temporary blog news. A place where you can find all the latest news, pictures, videos,
and interviews of our amazing Jordana Brewster.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Awesome new video of Mia & Brian in YouTube...

Lately they were asking me if I could make a new "Mia & Brian" video in YouTube, which I would love it very much, but I have been really busy in the last period, dedicated full time to Jordana's News videos, and here in the website, and in Twitter. So I didn't had more free time to seat down, and thinking in a new creative music video, like in the old time...

But I always keep watching what others video-editors do with Jordana's films in YouTube, and today I found this AMAZING video about Mia & Brian's love story, a very different and twisted one, that will surprise you just like me, I can garantie!

So seat down, and have a look a this really creative video of 2:58 minutes, created by "Sharpi5150"  And if you have an account in YouTube, and you like this video like me, please give your thumbs up & comment. Thanks!

"Brian & Mia - I can't live without you"

No comments: